September 13, 2019
- From the Superintendent of Schools: New Hartford Public Schools are in need of substitute teachers. Enjoy a flexible schedule at all three of our schools! For more information contact Janet Terenzi 860-379-8546.
- After School Activities Program: Do you have a talent to share? See the Request for Proposals and conduct an after-school class.
- NHPS Lunch Program: Here is some helpful information from the Cafeteria Manager.
- Art Program: Ms. Kurdziel would like all students to bring an art smock to school as soon as possible. Some of the projects can be a bit messy!
- NHPS Poetry Project: Once again Mrs. Hawley invites students to become Poet Laureates! Students will experience the thrill of having their poetry published!
- Project Playgrounds:
- To help meet our goal, ROSHAMBO will be donating 10% of all child haircuts for a year!
- gotsneakers?: We have made arrangements with a sneaker recycling organization to collect athletic shoes/sneakers, sport cleats, work/hiking boots, and canvas shoes for which we will receive a donation to our playground fund. Please no heels, sandals or dress shoes.
- Movie Night: Join us for the original Toy Story. Save the date - Friday, September 27 at 5:30 outdoors at New Hartford Elementary School.