September 10, 2021
From the Superintendent of Schools Office:
- There will be a Board of Education meeting on Tuesday, September 14 at 7:00pm in the multi-purpose room at Antolini School. You may also join the meeting here.
- Please take a moment to review the New Hartford Public Schools Student Handbook.
- We continue to need substitutes in our schools. We need subs for teachers, paraprofessionals, and nurses. At this time, the requirements to be a substitute teacher have been eased. This is a great opportunity for college students who are pursuing a degree in education to get hands-on experience with children. If you are interested in applying or have questions, please contact Janet Terenzi at Central Office (860-379-8546) to begin the process.
What does the PTO do? the short answer....A LOT! Check us out!
- Meetings: Get the inside scoop, have input, meet other families and volunteer (if you want to!) Here is the schedule for the the 2021-2022 school year. Our first meeting will be held in person and virtually on Monday, September 13 at 7:00pm. Join us here.
- The PTO will be conducting a Fall Spirit Wear Sale! Ordering will be online here. Orders are due by Friday, September 24. PTO expects to distribute the items at schools the week of October 11-15.
- Spirit Day: Don't forget to celebrate New Hartford Public Schools by wearing red on the first Friday of the month!
- We are continuing with our gotsneakers? program! There are collection boxes at each of our schools. Your old sneakers can make a huge difference and in return New Hartford PTO will receive a donation for your shoes! Click here for more info.
- Girl Scouts of Connecticut: You're invited! See for yourself what Girl Scouts of Connecticut has to offer!