October 1, 2021
From the Superintendent of Schools Office:
- There will be a Board of Education meeting on Tuesday, October 5, at 7:00 pm in the multi-purpose room at Antolini School. You may also join the meeting here.
- Please take a moment to review the New Hartford Public Schools Student Handbook.
- We continue to need substitutes in our schools. We need subs for teachers, paraprofessionals, and nurses. At this time, the requirements to be a substitute teacher have been eased. This is a great opportunity for college students who are pursuing a degree in education to get hands-on experience with children. If you are interested in applying or have questions, please contact Janet Terenzi at Central Office (860-379-8546) to begin the process.
NEW HARTFORD PTO NEWS
What does the PTO do? the short answer....A LOT! Check us out!
- Meetings: Get the inside scoop, have input, meet other families and volunteer (if you want to!) Here is the schedule for the the 2021-2022 school year. .
- Spirit Day: Don't forget to celebrate New Hartford Public Schools by wearing red on the first Friday of the month!
- We are continuing with our gotsneakers? program! There are collection boxes at each of our schools. Your old sneakers can make a huge difference and in return New Hartford PTO will receive a donation for your shoes! Click here for more info.
- Scout me In: Come to Brodie Park on Sunday, October 3, from 3:00 to 6:00pm for Joining Night for Cub Scouts and BSA Scouts for both boys and girls! There will be some fun scout skills at the activity trailer!
- New Hartford Women's Club: Support Bingo...With a Kick Fundraiser! Sunday, October 24, from 2:00-4:00pm at Berkshire Hall. Six games of Bingo with two prizes each game. There will be door prizes, raffles, authentic designer purses, gift baskets and gift cards. Space is limited - advanced sales only!
- Girl Scouts of Connecticut: You're invited! See for yourself what Girl Scouts of Connecticut has to offer!