November 5, 2021
From the Superintendent of Schools Office:
- Job Opening: We are currently looking for a Recording Secretary for the Board of Education.
- We continue to need substitutes in our schools. We need subs for teachers, paraprofessionals, and nurses. At this time, the requirements to be a substitute teacher have been eased. This is a great opportunity for college students who are pursuing a degree in education to get hands-on experience with children. If you are interested in applying or have questions, please contact Janet Terenzi at Central Office (860-379-8546) to begin the process.
From the School Nurse: We need sweat pants for boys or girls, sizes 5, 6, and 7. Thank you in advance!
NEW!From the Climate Committee: Our students would like to show their kindness by helping their neighbors! Please join us for a food drive to support Hands of Grance and The Little Free Pantry of St John's.
NEW HARTFORD PTO NEWS
What does the PTO do? the short answer....A LOT! Check us out!
- NEW!Scholastic Book Fair eWallet: The book fair will be held November 19 - 23. Make shopping at the book fair easier for your child by using this link to sign up for your students eWallet.
- Spirit Wear Holiday Sale: Did you miss out on ordering Spririt Wear at the beginning of the year? Order from November 1-22 and get it in time for the Holidays! We have even introduced and exclusive design - check it out here.
- SHOE Collection: NHPTO is still partnering with GOTSNEAKERS? to recycle your old sneakers and shoes. There are collection boxes at each of our schools. Your old sneakers can make a huge differece and in return New Hartford PTO will receive a donation for your shoes! Click here for more information.
- Meetings: Get the inside scoop, have input, meet other families and volunteer (if you want to!) Here is the schedule for the the 2021-2022 school year.
NEW! Girl Scouts of Connecticut: Join us at our S'monthly Campfire at People's State Forest on 12/4/2021.