November 12, 2021
From the Superintendent of Schools Office:
- Job Opening: We are currently looking for a Recording Secretary for the Board of Education.
- We continue to need substitutes in our schools. We need subs for teachers, paraprofessionals, and nurses. At this time, the requirements to be a substitute teacher have been eased. This is a great opportunity for college students who are pursuing a degree in education to get hands-on experience with children. If you are interested in applying or have questions, please contact Janet Terenzi at Central Office (860-379-8546) to begin the process.
NEW HARTFORD PTO NEWS
What does the PTO do? the short answer....A LOT! Check us out!
- Scholastic Book Fair eWallet: The book fair will be held November 19 - 23. Make shopping at the book fair easier for your child by using this link to sign up for your students eWallet.
- Spirit Wear Holiday Sale: Did you miss out on ordering Spririt Wear at the beginning of the year? Order from November 1-22 and get it in time for the Holidays! We have even introduced and exclusive design - check it out here.
- SHOE Collection: NHPTO is still partnering with GOTSNEAKERS? to recycle your old sneakers and shoes. There are collection boxes at each of our schools. Your old sneakers can make a huge differece and in return New Hartford PTO will receive a donation for your shoes! Click here for more information.
- Meetings: Get the inside scoop, have input, meet other families and volunteer (if you want to!) Here is the schedule for the the 2021-2022 school year.
Girl Scouts of Connecticut: Join us at our S'monthly Campfire at People's State Forest on 12/4/2021.