December 3, 2021
From the Superintendent of Schools Office:
- NEW! The Board of Education will be meeting December 7, 2021 at 7 pm. Please see the agenda.
- NEW! The School/Community Relations & Policy Committee will be meeting December 7, 2021 at 6:15 pm. Please see the agenda.
- NEW! Connecticut State Department of Education will be hosting a webinar to share the latest medical information for keeping students safe, healthy, and in school during the winter months.
- Job Opening: We are currently looking for a Recording Secretary for the Board of Education.
- We continue to need substitutes in our schools. We need subs for teachers, paraprofessionals, and nurses. At this time, the requirements to be a substitute teacher have been eased. This is a great opportunity for college students who are pursuing a degree in education to get hands-on experience with children. If you are interested in applying or have questions, please contact Janet Terenzi at Central Office (860-379-8546) to begin the process.
- NEW! December Nurse Newsletter! Antolini School's new nurse, Liza DiMartino, has written a newsletter with important health information. Click here to read December's issue.
NEW HARTFORD PTO NEWS
What does the PTO do? the short answer....A LOT! Check us out!
- SHOE Collection: NHPTO is still partnering with GOTSNEAKERS? to recycle your old sneakers and shoes. There are collection boxes at each of our schools. Your old sneakers can make a huge differece and in return New Hartford PTO will receive a donation for your shoes! Click here for more information.
- Meetings: Get the inside scoop, have input, meet other families and volunteer (if you want to!) Here is the schedule for the the 2021-2022 school year.