February 11, 2022
From the Superintendent of Schools Office:
- NEW! Board of Education Meeting: There will be a BOE meeting on Tuesday, February 15, at 7:00 PM in the Multi-Purpose Room at Antolini School. Agenda
- Job Opening: The Board of Education is accepting applicants for a Recording Secretary. A $100.00 stipend will be paid for each meeting.
- We continue to need substitutes in our schools. We need subs for teachers, paraprofessionals, and nurses. At this time, the requirements to be a substitute teacher have been eased. This is a great opportunity for college students who are pursuing a degree in education to get hands-on experience with children. If you are interested in applying or have questions, please contact Janet Terenzi at Central Office (860-379-8546) to begin the process.
- News from Ms. Marquis the P.E. Teacher.......
Hi New Hartford Elementary Families,
From the School Offices:
- NEW! Nurse's Newsletter: Click here for the February edition of the Nurses's Newsletter.
- Kindergarten Registration: We are currently enrolling kindergarten students for the 2022-2023 school year. Please use this link for additional information.
NEW HARTFORD PTO NEWS
What does the PTO do? The short answer....A LOT! Check us out!
- NEW! Spirit Day Contest RESCHEDULED! Our next district Spirit Day will be Monday, February 14! Each class will take part in a friendly competition! Wear as much red as you can and your class may win a PJ day and special snack provided by PTO! Remember pairs count as one (socks, earrings etc.)
- SHOE Collection: NHPTO is still partnering with GOTSNEAKERS? to recycle your old sneakers and shoes. There are collection boxes at each of our schools. Your old sneakers can make a huge difference and, in return, New Hartford PTO will receive a donation for your shoes! Click here for more information.
- Meetings: Get the inside scoop, have input, meet other families and volunteer (if you want to!) Here is the schedule for the 2021-2022 school year.
- NEW! Pleasant Valley Children’s Center is now accepting applications for the 2022/2023 Preschool year! They anticipate openings in the Tuesday/Thursday class (for ages 2-4 years) and the Monday/Wednesday/Friday class (for ages 3 & 4 years). Both classes begin at 9:00am and end at 11:45am, with the option of an extended day on Friday (for the MWF class). Please visit our website www.pvcckids.org for more information or to download a registration form. If you would like to come visit the program, please give us a call at 860-738-3211. Please spread the word!