March 4, 2022
- NEW! Early Dismissal: School will dismiss at 1:00 PM on Friday, March 11 for Professional Development.
- NEW! Grade 6 Yearbook: The yearbook committee is conducting a fundraiser featuring Butter Braid Pastry and Joyful Traditions Cake Rolls. The sale ends on Monday, March 7. Please contact a grade 6 student or call the Antolini office (860-489-4169) to place an order.
- NEW! From the Antolini Health Office: You will find information about the recent vision screening and the upcoming postural screening for all 5th grade girls in Mrs. DiMartino's March Nurse's News.
NEW HARTFORD PTO NEWS
What does the PTO do? The short answer....A LOT! Check us out!
- Fundraiser: Paint your own wood sign and enjoy fun family time! Pick up a craft kit and create your own home décor while supporting your PTO! Choose your designs and purchase kits here by March 13, 2022.
- Meetings: Get the inside scoop, have input, meet other families and volunteer (if you want to!) Here is the schedule for the 2021-2022 school year.
- NEW! Celebration of Young Writers: Local organization aSAp! is accepting submissions for the Celebration of Young Writers. While looking at the website, check out the Frank McCourt Prize for Excellence in Teaching.
- Pleasant Valley Children’s Center is now accepting applications for the 2022/2023 Preschool year! Please visit our website www.pvcckids.org for more information or to download a registration form.