February 17, 2023
From the Superintendent of Schools:
- NEW! There will be a Board of Education meeting on Tuesday, February 21 at 7:00 PM in the Antolini Multi-Purpose room. Agenda
From the School Office:
- NEW! The New Hartford Education Fund: Want to support excellence in education and broaden learning opportunities for all students in New Hartford? You can by ordering some Munson's chocolates. Please read the attached to see more of what the fund supports.
- NEW! Antolini Field Trip/Yearbook Fundraiser: Grade 6 is once again sponsoring a Butter Braids fundraiser which includes a ton more goodies like cake rolls, jerky and much more! To register and sell items click here. If you wish to just place an order, here is a link to one of our students page. As always, thank you for your support!
- Kindergarten registration is open! Click here for more information.
- Preschool Play Group Day! Join us on March 24th, 2023. Screening Day (by invitation) on April 6th, 2023. Click here.
- Read Across America: Here's the calendar of events to celebrate! We are also having a contest to kick off Read Across America, celebrated in March. The Design-a-Bookmark contest is open until February 24, when all entrants are due in the library. Have fun and be creative! Ms. Bugryn is looking forward to your designs!
NEW HARTFORD PTO NEWS
- NEW! (form included) Join us on Saturday, March 11th for a Parent's Night Out featuring dinner and a live band with a great silent auction and exciting raffle items. Please complete and return this form! WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
- Buy a PAW: Purchase a PAW and have your child's or family's name included on the playground fence at either Bakerville or New Hartford Elementary. Click here for more information!
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! Please fill out the volunteer form today
- What does the PTO do? The short answer....A LOT! Check us out!
- NEW! NWR7 Girls Volleyball: Join us in August for a performance camp to be held in NWR7's gym. This camp will allow younger athletes to play and develop a love for volleyball that they can carry through middle school, high school and beyond. First come, first serve for district athletes grades 5-9!
- NEW! Beekley Library: Join us for Pajama Storytime time at the Beekley! You're invited to join Miss Val on Thursday, February 23 at 6:45PM.
- NEW! Avon Hockey: It is time for Travel Team Tryouts. Registration opens February 15.