September 8, 2023
- NEW! Please call the office or send a note with your child regarding any changes to transportation and extended period of absence, i.e. vacation. Do not rely on emails to the teacher or office.
- NEW! In lieu of credit card charges, checks made out to NHLP for lunch accounts will be delivered to the kitchen for deposit. Please mark your child's name.
- NEW! Open House: All three schools will host an Open House according to the following schedule:
- Wednesday, September 13 Bakerville School Grade 1 at 5:00PM and Grade 2 at 6:00PM
- Wednesday, September 13 Antolini Grade 3 at 5:00PM and Grade 4 at 6:00PM
- Thursday, September 14 New Hartford Elementary School Grade 1 at 5:00PM and Grade 2 at 6:00PM.
- Thursday, September 14 Antolini Grade 5 at 5:00PM and Grade 6 at 6:00PM
- NEW! From Food Services: Ice cream will be available to purchase for $2.00 starting Thursday, September 14th.
Picture Day: Picture Days will be held in September. Please see below for more details on ordering pictures for picture day. Click the appropriate school.
- New Hartford Elementary, Monday, September 11
- Bakerville, Thursday, September 14
- Antolini, Friday, September 22
From Food Services: Although lunches are $3.00, keep in mind breakfast at Antolini is FREE!
NEW HARTFORD PTO NEWS
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! Please fill out the PTO Membership forms that were included in your Back to School email and send them into school. Find the form here.
- SHOW YOUR SCHOOL SPIRIT - Purchase NHPS Spirit Wear during our FALL SALE and your order will go home with your kids - no pickup needed! Sales close on Friday, October 13 and orders will arrive in time for the Spirit Day Competition in November. ORDER NOW!
- First PTO Meeting of the year: Wednesday, September 20 @ 6:30 PM. Follow us on Facebook for more info @NewHartfordPTO.
- NEW! Join Cub Scouts for a year of fun and activities; girls and boys grades K-5! Free event and additional information here.
- NEW! Avon Hockey is offering learn to skate and in-house programs! See the brochure for more information.
- Southern Connecticut State University Center for Excellence for Teaching and Learning is hosting a Virtual Parent Training Institute. Click here for more information.