June 12, 2020
- NEW! From the Superintendent: There will be a special, virtual Board of Education meeting on Tuesday, June 16. Agenda
- BASES: Registration for after school care for the 2020-2021 school year is open. This link explains the process.
- From the School Offices: Registration updates have been mailed. They can be returned via scan, fax, or dropped in the school lobbies as explained in the insert.
- NEW! From The Health Room--Update from our Nurses:
- Mental Health first Aid USA says little ears are always listening. They recommend when talking with your children about Covid 19 to remain calm and reassuring. Make yourself available to listen and talk. Avoid language that might blame others. Pay attention to what children are consuming from the media. Provide information that is honest and accurate. We want to wish everyone a relaxing summer. Stay well!
- From the Lunch Program:
- NEW! Please see the information about free meals for students continuing throughout the summer.
- End of year is quickly approaching! Please take the time to check your child's lunch account and pay enough money to end the year without a negative balance.
From Mrs. Pfeffer: It is time to enjoy an end of the year reading challenge! We are having a VIRTUAL READING MARATHON! Our goal is to read towards a 5K! When you click the link you will see who has promised 100 steps for each book read! The reading log is also there!
- Kindergarten Registration: Registration for the 2020-2021 kindergarten class is under way for children turning 5 before January 1, 2021. Information and enrollment paperwork can be found on the District Web Page.
- PTO Fundraiser:
- Boon Supply: Shop here for kitchen gadgets, bags for shopping and travel, scarves and so much more! RUNS THROUGH JULY 31!
- First Day School Supply: Order your school supplies for the fall with just a click of a button. It's the easiest and fastest way to get your school shopping done. Delivered right to your child's school. Here's the link! ORDER BY JULY 1!
- Yankee Candle Fundraising: We've partnered with Yankee Candle to achieve our goal. Here are all the directions. It's easy and you can even sell to out-of-town supporters! RUNS THROUGH JULY 31!
- Play 'Em All Sport Summer Camp: The camp will be held July 27 to July 31 and Session two will be August 3 to August 7. For more information contact winstedct.myrec.com.