To register a student for New Hartford Public Schools, the student's parent or guardian must complete and deliver registration materials along with proof of residence and the student's birth certificate to the school your child will be attending.  All required forms can be found on the Enrollment Summary page. There are two primary elementary schools depending on location and swing zone:   New Hartford Elementary serves PK-2; Bakerville Consolidated serves grades K-2.  Children in grades 3-6 attend Ann Antolini School.  


    • Proof of Residence (use two of the following  choices)

      • A current apartment of home lease agreement, a mortgage document, property tax record, rent receipt, homeowners insurance.
      • A current utility bill (electric, gas, water), cable, home or cell phone bill, insurance correspondence.
      • Current proof of government benefits (disability, Medicare, Supplemental Assistance Nutrition Program, SNAP) or other government correspondence showing an address.
      • Current Connecticut driver's license, automobile registration, automobile insurance showing New Hartford address
Last Modified on January 11, 2022